Wednesday 28 August 2013

Back to school tag (:

1. What grade are you going into? (Or what year of college are you going into?)
I’m going to second grade of high school.

2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year?
I’m excited to see all my classmates again and spend time with them.


3. What's your favourite part of getting ready for back to school?
I don't know haha nothing I guess. (:

4. When do you go back to school?
My school year begins on 2nd of September.

5. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school?
I think I was 13, which means I was in 8 grade of elementary school.

6. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends & styles?
I wear what I like and that’s it basically.

7. What are your favourite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year?
I love high waisted trousers different colours and I think you can wear them with a lot of things. I love wearing different shirts or just basic top over trousers and then put a little bit of jewellery on, like necklaces (: And if it’s cold outside I love to wear my denim jacket or a blazer

8. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
To the book shop in my town (:

9. What are your favourite stores to go back to school shopping?

I don’t have specific store I go to shop for back to school clothes, however I love H&M, bershka, Zara, pull&bear, Stradivarius and Vero moda (:

10. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Which do you prefer?
I’ll be carrying purse like last year, I like purse because of the clothes I’m wearing, I think everything looks better with a purse I don’t know (

11. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse?
Books of course, pencils and mobile phone (:

12. What are 3 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse?
Lip balm Labello, mascara and hand cream (if this is beauty essential) 

13. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style?

I have my basically shampoo and conditioner so this isn’t nothing new. I like have my hair down or in ponytail or in a bun (:

14. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school?
I prefer natural look, like every day look nothing special really.
Products: 
  • Revlon colorstay foundation 
  • Bourjois stick anticernes correcteur concealer stick
  • Max factor 2000 calorie dramatic volume mascara
  • max factor false lash effect fusion volume & length mascara


15. What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories to you plan to rock this year?
Like I said before I don’t have new back to school clothes, I wear what I think is pretty and what I like. (:











xo, T

No comments:

Post a Comment