Sunday 25 August 2013

Sunday!

I love weekends especially during the school year, but Sundays are so far my favourites. Lying in bed and doing nothing. What else could I wish for? I think Sunday is the day you need to spend with family. During the week everyone are so busy, so I think the Sunday is the family day.

The most important thing in life is keeping good relationships with your family, because I believe they are the only ones who will stay by your side no matter what. I have been really lucky trough my life so far because I was surrounded with so much love and happiness.

And I am grateful for everything they have done for me. So taking one day off of my friends and spending the whole day with my family is the last I can do. And I think Sunday is the best day for that.











xo, T

No comments:

Post a Comment