Friday 13 September 2013

One day I will (:

I love traveling. My favourite destination where I have ever been is Crete, Greece. I was there 5 or 6 years ago and I would like to go again. But before that I would like to visit other countries all around the world. I made a list of places where I would like to go (:

1. United States of America!
 I just cannot help myself I dream about New York, Los Angeles, Florida and other states almost every day! USA is the second state where I would live if I could, but never say never (:






2. England! 
London is the city of my dreams, I would like to go to university there and live there. I have never been in England before but I really want to go someday and I will, I promised myself that I will.





3. Sri Lanka
4. Jamaica
5. Ibiza
6. Japan
7. Brasilia
8. Africa

I will whatever I can to make that happen because I really what that and I will make my dreams come true. 




xo, T

No comments:

Post a Comment