Friday 6 December 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon REVIEW

Hello (: 

I was looking for this lipstick I don't know about month ago? And my mom bought me one of this today. I tried on and it's so moisturizing. 



With its melting formula, Color Boost leaves a radiant veil of colour on the lips with just enough shine and moisture to enhance each shade. A new generation formula that provides a bare lip sensation thanks to its light and non-sticky texture. With it silk extract formula; Colour Boost brings comfort and hydration to your lips for 10 hours.
Its waterproof colour and SPF 15 make Colour Boost both practical and beautiful!
Available in 4 luminous, easy-to-wear colours.



I like it a lot! Especially because it' in pencil and is very easy to put it on. 

I have it in 06 Plum Russian which is dark viola-red colour (:  I think its perfect colour for Christmas and winter time (:

Hope you liked it (:


xo,T

No comments:

Post a Comment